______Practice Your Dutch
Here you will find a way to practice your Dutch. Make sure to be ready to make mistakes and learn from them. You will be asked several questions in Dutch and make your best effort to answer the questions as best you can. If you make a mistake, make note of the answer and make sure you focus on improving either the recall of the word or the pronunciation. Consider this section your test day!
- How would you say grandson in Dutch?
- How do you say daughter in Dutch?
- How do you say granddaughter in Dutch?
- How do you say son in Dutch?
- How do you say no one in Dutch?
How did you do? Did you forget the word or did you confuse it for another word. Make sure to practice again if you missed more than 2-3 words. Remember that practice makes perfect.